Oakford Shipwrights is a multifaceted organisation supplying and servicing the Australian offshore oil and gas exploration and production industry.
Past Projects Oakford Shipwrights have completed for Woodside Energy, Attwood, Quadrant Energy, Bibby Maritime and GoMarine
- Complete accommodation refit on the Cossack Pioneer a vessel located off the coast of Karratha Western Australia.
- Complete control upgrade on the North Rankin Alpha platform, for the angel project.
- Office and cabin refits on the North Rankin Alpha Platform
- Complete control room refurbishment on Goodwyn Alpha Platform
- Reposition of bulkheads and Bathroom Repairs on the Stag Platform
- Epoxy flooring and resurfacing to wet units, vinyl flooring repairs to control room on the Ningaloo Vision FPSO
- Smoking room/office conversion on the Ningaloo Vision FPSO
- Accommodation reconfigurations on Barrow Island on Bibby Renaissance
- Epoxy flooring on-board the vessel – Go Lasath
- Epoxy flooring repairs on the Attwood Osprey
- Re-Tile Wet units on the Attwood Osprey
- Office refit on the Okha FPSO
- Office refit on Goodwyn Alpha Platform
Our expertise includes:
- Bunk Curtains
- TV Cabinets
- Control Room Consoles
- Office furniture
- All custom Cabinets
- Carpets/ Vinyl /tiling
- Epoxy Flooring
- Ensuite refurbishments
- Stainless steel Galley Equipment and benches
- Phone Booths
- Air Locks
- FR Doors and Bulk heads
- Deck heads ( suspended ceilings)
Oakford Shipwrights has built up a list of reliable suppliers enabling us to source suitable materials quickly and easily for any project. The projects were completed over several months, working in stages around our clients Production and their staff to enable minimal interruptions as possible. Our clients was extremely satisfied with the results and quality of workmanship.
Feel free to ask us any question if you have one.